To allow : Browser compatability testing and System functional testing there is a new efficient tool : Selenium IDE release 0.7 !!
- Easy record and playback
- Intelligent field selection will use IDs, names, or XPath as needed
- Autocomplete for all common Selenium commands
- Walk through tests
- Debug and set breakpoints
- Save tests as HTML, Ruby scripts, or any other format
- Support for Selenium user-extensions.js file
- Option to automatically assert the title of every page
It is an Open Source project backed up by some big names : like ThoughtWorks.